We are committed and responsible to protecting and respecting your privacy and keeping personal information secure. This policy applies to our products, and to our websites (contentviewspro.com and its subdomains).
Our Products Are GDPR Compliant
When you install and use our products, our products never collect or store any information of you or your site visitors (who visit your website). Our products are compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) out of the box.
Information We Collect From You
- When you visit our website, we may collect your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system.
- When you buy a product from us, we will collect your name and email address. When you activate the product on your website, we will collect your website’s URL.
The payment on our website is processed securely by our payment processors: PayPal and Paddle.com.
We do not store any PayPal account, credit or debit card information on our servers.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information to:
- provide you with information or product that you request from us, including responding to your customer service requests and support needs;
- send you newsletters about our product and notify you about any changes to the product;
- administer and improve our website and product, for example through statistical analysis and research on your use of our website and product.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
We take certain measures to enhance the security of our website, including using SSL certificates.
When you buy a product from us, you can access and edit your personal information by logging into your account.
To request deletion of your information, to ask any questions regarding this privacy statement, you can contact us here.
This policy was last modified on Jan 26, 2022.